Rockbrook International (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://www.rockbrookinternational.com (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Rockbrook International uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +353 1 4936692
Last updated: 29/01/2024
Our Child Safeguarding Statement
A statutory Child Safeguarding Statement by Rockbrook International Education, “specifying the service being provided and the principles and procedures to be observed to ensure as far as practicable, that a child, while availing of the service, is safe from harm”
Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, IRELAND
Telephone: +353 1 4936692
Fax: +353 1 4936694